We are an oral-systemic health focused dental practice devoted to restoring health, preventing disease, and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, healthy, long lasting smiles! As a Functional Dentistry practice, we work to discover the root cause of disease and inflammation to help improve oral health and overall health.
Functional Dentistry is an approach to dental care that:
- Emphasizes prevention for oral disease such as oral microbiome management, treatment of sleep-disordered breathing, nutritional recommendations, and reducing inflammation
- Aims to use biocompatible materials when treating dental issues
- Focuses on the “root-causes” of oral disease and works with each patient to develop an individualized care plan
- Promotes an all-body approach to dental health, recognizing that the health of the mouth reflects overall health
- Local artwork
- Paperless/digital registration forms
- Automated text/email appointment reminders/online booking
- Medical grade HEPA air filters in each room
- Soothing textures & colors to feel comfortable and at home
- Pillows and soft blankets
- Noise dampening headphones with music playlists
- Plush leather treatment chairs
- Curated dental & health products
- Valet parking
- Laser dentistry
- Safe amalgam/mercury removal
- Ozone dentistry
- Digital x-rays- low radiation
- 3D CBCT digital imaging- low radiation
- Oral cancer screening technology
- Gum disease evaluations
- EMS AirFlow gentle cleanings
- Intraoral digital photography
- 3-D impression scanning
- Physician communication & collaboration
- Oral DNA oral microbiome bacteria & HPV lab testing
- Food sensitivity testing
- Nutritional assessments & vitamin deficiency testing
- Snoring and sleep apnea screenings
- Acoustic pharyngometry and rhinometry airway evaluations
- Bio-botanical, natural, and probiotic oral care products
Education & Prevention
As a Functional Dentistry practice, we are true believers that preventative care and education are the keys to optimal dental health. We strive to provide “dental health care” vs. “disease care”. That’s why we focus on thorough exams – checking the overall health of your teeth and gums, performing oral cancer exams, and taking x-rays when necessary. Not only are we focused on the beauty of your smile, we’re also concerned about your health. A review of your medical history can help us stay informed of your overall health, any new medications, and any illnesses that may impact your dental health.
Infection control in our office is also very important to us. To protect our patients and ourselves, we strictly maintain sterilization and cross contamination processes using standards recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
Training & Expertise
As your dental health professionals, we want you to be confident knowing that we are a team of highly trained and skilled clinicians. We pride ourselves in providing the care you need to keep your smile healthy. To give you the best possible service and results, we are committed to continual education and learning. We attend dental lectures, meetings, and dental conventions to stay informed of new techniques, the latest products, and the newest equipment that a modern dental office can utilize to provide state-of-the-art dental care. Also, being members of prestigious professional dental associations helps us to stay abreast of the changes and recommendations for our profession.
A Positive Experience
Building a foundation of trust by treating our patients as special individuals is vital to our success. We understand how uneasy some patients may feel about their dental visits, and how we can make a difference in providing a relaxing and positive experience. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with excellent, personalized care and service to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
We thank you for allowing us to take care of your dental needs and look forward to serving you.
Make an appointment today…..we’ll give you a reason to smile!